|Survival Hope of Mutual Killing was created by Time-Zeb-Cifra.|
Please do not edit without their permission.
|This page contains SPOILERS for Danganronpa: Chapter 1 that has not yet been translated into English.
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
|Survival Hope of Mutual Killing|
|Full name||Survival Hope of Mutual Killing|
|Occured in||Inside the replica of Love's God Academy|
• 20 Students
• Monokuma Kubs
• 8 Executed
• 12 Murdered
• 4 Suicide
|Appearance||Danganronpa: Chapter 1|
|“||What I want is to take away that hope they carry inside and fill it with despair.
— Danganronpa Chapter 1: The End of The Hope
The Survival Hope of Mutual Killing, called the Hope for Survival of Mutual Killing (相互殺害の生存希望, sōgo satsugai no seizon kibō) in Japanese, is a Killing School Game featured in Danganronpa Chapter 1: The End of The Hope.
The participants of the killing game are the twenty students of class 81-A.
The participants of the Killing Game are the students of the class 81-A of the Love's God Academy who's hosted by Monokuma and the Monokuma Kubs. Therefore, all of them were abducted by The Mastermind by a law erroneously approved by the director of the academy. The Mastermind took all of them to an abandoned building that had the characteristics of an academy away from the society that all of the students were lived. Later the students were placed a cockade in was write their name, their talent and a number that symbolized the order of the twenty students abducted. Later the students were placed in a same room that symbolized a classroom. Finally the mastermind infiltrates the game pretending to be another participant with the sole purpose of being able to supervise more closely the decisions of their classmates.
When all the students woke up they would be psychologically tested by Monokuma and the Monokuma Kubs to kill one or two of their classmates and then come to a school trial to execute the culprit. The cycle will continue repeating until there are only two students whit life or they can find the Mastermind.
Together with his nineteen classmates and by a law erroneously approved by the director of the academy. The Mastermind abducted they and herself and took they to an abandoned building that had the characteristics of an academy away from the society that the students were lived. Later to the students were placed a cockade in was write they name, they talent and a number that symbolized the order of the twenty students abducted. Finally the bodys was placed in a room that symbolized a classroom.
List of Rules
- Rule #1: Students must live together exclusively within the Love's God Academy indefinitely.
- Rule #2: The period from 22:00 to 7:00 is designated night time, please note that certain areas are out of bounds during that time.
- Rule #3: It is allowed to sleep in only the designated rooms, the deliberate use of any other room will be treated like sleeping in classes and a corresponding punishment will be applied.
- Rule #4: You can investigate the Love's God Academy freely, although there are particular limitations.
- Rule #5: The violence against the director Monokuma is prohibited, on the other hand, also the destruction of the cameras of surveillance and equipment is prohibited.
- Rule #6: The bandit that kills one of his classmates will be allowed to "graduate" as long as his crime is in silence and without others knowing.
The following rules were added later:
- Rule #7: Any student who touches any of the Monokuma Kubs will be severely punished.
- Rule #8 (Rule Annulled): Until there is a third killer, all students will have to sleep in a designated room on the third floor.
- Rule #9: Disobeying Monokuma is considered a disrespect and will be severely punished.
- Rule #10: Any surprise approach to the master mind is considered to violate the limits and will be severely punished.
- Rule #11:
- Rule #12:
- Rule #13: The Headmaster may add rules at any time.
During the killing game, Monokuma decided to make motives in order to escalate the desire of the students to kill each other.
- Motive #1: The Twenty Student
- Before the Killing Game began, the Mastermind decided to chose a random student to kill him so that the students start the game where Satoshi Akiyama was the victim. This resulted with a hidden plan with Masao Masahiro along with Miguel were they created a fake murder so the other students could get out of the academy. Unfortunately the plan didn't go as planned, killing Masao and Miguel being executed.
- Motive #2: Cats And Videos
- Motive #3: New Room
- Motive #4: No Food
- Motive #5: Giant Ventilator
- Motive #6: No Rules
- Motive #7: Founding The Real Mastermind
This list shows the original Deaths planed by the Autor in the Beta
Results and Aftermath
After Eiji killing himself and Yume leaving Akari and Miguel as the sole survivors, Monokuma decided to destroyed himself for the sole purpose of continuing his killing game because he know that someone else created another Monokuma and continued the game.
Akari and Miguel escape from the academy and were later found by the police, where they were interrogated. However, neither of them decided to speak about what had happened so they were released and taken to their respective homes.
Years later, a group of new students are kidnapped and forced to continue the killing game. The corpses of Eiji and Yume were never found, so they were used as a first incentive for the new students to start killing each other.
- Yume was the participant that commit more murders. She killed Satoshi Akiyama, Tomoe and Monotaro. Also she tried to kill Akari Sakamaki and Miguel but she failed. However she wasn't executed for her murders but later she was killed by Eiji Miyamoto.
- Miguel, Kimi, Jin Fuyimoto, Mia Yashiro and Hikari Ken were executed without been a real murder's culprit. However Miguel was the only that survived him execution.
- Miguel was executed because he made a plan with Masao Masahiro.
- Kimi and Mia were executed because they broke the rules. (Kimi destroyed something and Mia touch a Monokuma Kub)
- Jin Fuyimoto was executed because the Mastermind want to somebody dying.
- Hikari Ken was executed because the Mastermind want to torture Eiji Miyamoto.
- Monotaro was the only Monokuma-Kub that doesn't die in a student's execution but he was directly killed by a student.
- The Beta and the final history of DC1 have enough differences.
- Azdraik is the Mastermind in the Beta while Yume is the Mastermind in the final history.
- In the Beta have 5 survivors (Jin Fuyimoto, Miguel, Masao Masahiro, Yukiko Niri and Yume) while in the final history have only 2 survivors (Akari Sakamaki and Miguel).
- In the Beta Hyun Kamishiro, Aino Yanara and Mia Yashiro are victims while in the final history they are Murderers.
- In the Beta Akari Sakamaki is a Murderer while in the final history she is a survivor.
- In the Beta Hikari Ken, Ami Minami and Tomoe are Murderers while in the final history they are victims.
- In the Beta are 2 suicides (Yoku Waru and Azdraik) while in the final history are 4 suicides (Masao Masahiro, Yoku Waru, Eiji Miyamoto and Monokuma).
- The Monokuma Kubs aren't in the Beta while in the final history they are in the Killing Game.
- The Chapter who have more deaths were the fourth. With a total of 5 (Kieran Grimes, Ami Minami, Aino Yanara, Kumi Kizakura and Monokid)
- The Chapter who have less deaths were the Prologue, seventh and the Epilogue. With a total of 1 (Satoshi Akiyama, Hikari Ken and Monokuma respectively)
- According with Kumi Kizakura, Aino Yanara died before her in their executions.
- All the survivors were at risk of dying at some point in the killing game. Miguel was executed in the Masao Masahiro's Trial and later almost die asphyxiated in the last game of the Mastermind and Akari Sakamaki was the second target by the Mastermind but she failed.
|Story||The End of The Hope • The Balance Between Hope And Despair|
|The Academy||Love's God Academy • Class 81-A • Class 13-B|
|Events||Survival Hope of Mutual Killing • Key Despairs' of Mutual Killing|
|Staff||Amanato Amani • Fukkatsu Aki • Indou Sakura • Tsukata Meroshina|
|Monokuma Kubs||Monotaro • Monokid • Monosuke • Monodam • Monofunny|
|Class 81-A||Aino Yanara • Akari Sakamaki • Ami Minami • Azdraik • Eiji Miyamoto • Hikari Ken • Hyun Kamishiro • Jin Fuyimoto • Kieran Grimes • Kimi • Kumi Kizakura • Masao Masahiro • Mia Yashiro • Miguel • Nunally • Satoshi Akiyama • Tomoe • Yoku Waru • Yukiko Niri • Yume|
|Class 13-B||Kuri Araba|